Sentient Blue Technologies S.r.l. is an aerospace company based in Parma, Italy and is currently expanding into the United States.
We are developing cutting edge hybrid power systems for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and will be developing our own UAVs as well.
We have a requirement for full-time embedded software engineers with the following qualifications and skill set:
- Master of Science degree in computer science, information engineering related subject.
- At least 4 years of experience in embedded software development, preferably in the aerospace or automotive sectors.
- Proficiency with model-based design workflows in MATLAB, Simulink for code generation.
- Expertise in C and C++ with special emphasis on low level programming and driver design.
- Working knowledge of functional safety-oriented development standards, DO-178C and knowledge of aviation certification standards is a plus.
- Expertise in software requirements capture, familiarity with requirements management tools such as Polarion ALM or similar package is desirable.
- Knowledge of micro-controller architectures, NXP ARM based system on a chip (SoC) is a bonus.
- Familiarity with brushless direct current (BLDC) electric motor control layouts is desirable.
- Good spoken and written English. Fluency in other languages is a bonus.
We will offer a competitive package and the chance to work on exciting projects using the latest and best development tools and with an international team.
You should also know that we operate at a Formula 1 type development pace with zero corporate inertia.
There will also be some opportunity to travel as part of the job instead of being chained to a desk every day.